5 Wedding Venues in Nottingham to Help Kickstart Your Wedding Planning
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Nottingham is a beautiful city with plenty of options for stunning wedding venues. However, with so many options, it can be overwhelming to choose the perfect one. I’m a wedding videographer based in Nottingham and I have seen so many local wedding venues and venues all over the UK so you can trust that I know what I am talking about. Here is an example of my work. Shot at Nottinghamshire’s elite wedding venue, The Pumping House.
5 Amazing Wedding Venues in Nottingham
1. Colwick Hall Hotel – This beautiful 1776 mansion is located in Colwick Park just minutes away from the city centre and boasts a stunning ballroom and a picturesque garden. Colwick Hall Hotel offers a luxurious and elegant setting for your special day. they have several room option and can accommodate an intimate ceremony or a grand Asian wedding.
2. Wollaton Hall – This historic Elizabethan mansion is located in Wollaton Park and provides a unique and grand setting for your wedding. With its beautiful architecture and surrounding parkland, Wollaton Hall is a popular choice for those who want a fairy-tale wedding. You can get married in the house itself or in the orangery. The park usually busy so be prepared for plenty of well wishers from strangers.
3. Nottinghamshire Golf and Country Club – This venue offers a stunning setting with its beautiful lakes and rolling hills. Nottinghamshire Golf and Country Club has a variety of rooms available, including a grand ballroom and a contemporary suite, making it perfect for any style of wedding.
4. The Carriage Hall – This beautifully restored 19th-century building is located in Plumtree, just outside of Nottingham. The Carriage Hall is perfect for those who want a rustic and intimate wedding setting with its exposed brick walls and wooden beams.
5. Thrumpton Hall – This beautiful country house is set in 300 acres of parkland and offers a stunning backdrop for your wedding day. With its beautiful gardens and grand rooms, Thrumpton Hall is perfect for those who want a traditional and elegant wedding.
No matter what your style or budget, these 5 wedding venues in Nottingham offer something for everyone. Arrange some visits, attend open days or wedding fayres and make sure that the wedding venue you choose ticks all your boxes. Happy wedding planning!